We are Women United.
As an integral part of United Way, Women United® fights for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in every community. We are a diverse, vibrant community, bound together by a powerful sense of belonging — to each other, to the organization’s mission, and to the communities we call home. Our powerful, global network of women leaders, over 70,000 strong, lives united against the most critical issues facing more than 165 communities in six countries.
We ignite change.
In each community we serve, Women United tackles the issues that matter most to the people who call it home. We empower each other to use our passions, our ideas, our expertise and resources to transform the very conditions in which people live. With more than $1.5 billion invested in local solutions and a worldwide footprint, we’re able to positively impact our hometown while also being part of the bigger picture and broader cause.
• You’ll be a part of a community of like-minded women who contribute their
personal passions, best ideas, and unique strengths to the mission of building
• Volunteer within your community alongside others looking to create change.
• Network and collaborate with key business and community leaders at exclusive
• Learn more about critical issues impacting our community.
• Advocate for key community issues at the local and state levels.
Questions? Please contact Laurie Suire at email@example.com or (337) 706-1213.