Both Early Head Start programs, including the Home-Based program are currently accepting applications. Apply below!
To be eligible to receive Early Head Start services, you must:
- Meet Federal Poverty Income Guidelines
- For Home-Based services, a child must be living with a parent or guardian who is available to meet for 90 minutes each week in the home.
- To qualify, you must reside in Vermilion Parish, or for the Lafayette location, you must live in 70501, 70503, 70506, or 70507 zip codes.
Please note that you will be asked to provide copies of the following as part of the application process:
- Parent's ID
- Child's Social Security Card
- Child's Medical Card
- Child's Birth Record
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Residency
- Medical Proof of Pregnancy
For more details on qualifications or enrollment, please contact Lauren Naquin at 337.233.8302 x 212 or email@example.com.